CNA Home Health CaregiverJob Location: Westerly, RI Apply Via Application Submit Resume and Cover Letter
CNA HomeHealth Caregiver
Masonicare at Home - Westerly, RI
Per Diem positions are available
**MUST have reliable transportation and flexible daytime availability. This position will provide care in homes, apartments, assisted living facilities, skilled nursing facilities, etc. as assigned**
Long Cases (3hrs +) are available
The CNA Caregiver assists with personal care activities: bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, hair/skin care and feeding.
Other standard duties may include:
- Assisting with medication management by reminding client to take medication as needed
- Assisting the client with exercises, ambulation and transfer activities.
- Performing household services essential to a clean, safe and healthy environment, including meal preparation, laundry and housekeeping to ensure that the client is receiving sanitary and safe care at home.
- Providing basic emotional and psychological support to client and other members of the household
- Assiting and client to physician, clinic, or other appointments.
- Accompanying patient on walks and to social functions
- Oberserving any changes in the clients’ abilities and/or needs for safety issues and notifying the agency as appropriate
- Documentation of care/activities provided will be submitted as per agency policy.
- RI CNA
- Valid driver's license in good standing. Proof of auto insurance
- Previous caregiving experience is strongly preferred