WaiterJob Location: Wallingford, CT Apply Via Application Submit Resume and Cover Letter
Waiter (Part Time)
Masonicare at Ashlar Village - Wallingford, CT
Part Time - 12.5hrs/wk - Including Every Other Weekend
Evening Shift: 4:15pm - 7:45pm
This position is based in a senior living community. The Waitstaff sets up and assembles various food to be served to the residents. During the meal service, responsibilities include meeting residents needs and serving various other foods in an attractive professional manner.
1. Must complete preparatory service assignments and post-service assignments in a timely manner.
2. Must participate in menu class and present it to residents in a clear, informative and courteous fashion.
3. Wait on tables in a timely manner and ensure resident needs are met promptly and accurately.
4. Interact with residents, families and coworkers in a professional manner.
5. Report to work on time and in proper uniform (clean shirt, bow tie, apron, name tag, black slacks and shoes, and a pen).
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Must be 16 years of age to apply
Continuous standing, walking, bending, crouching, pushing/pulling and carrying lifting. Stress related demands from customer satisfaction.