Wait StaffJob Location: Wallingford, CT Apply Via Application Submit Resume and Cover Letter
Masonicare at Ashlar Village - Assisted Living - Wallingford, CT
9.75hrs/wk - Weekends Included
Evening Shift: 4:30pm - 8:00pm
Must be 16 years old
Waitstaff sets up and assembles various food to be served to the residents. During the meal service, responsibilities include meeting residents needs and serving various other foods in an attractive professional manner.
Waitstaff - Essential Responsibilities:
1. Wait on tables taking resident orders, served in a professional manner and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
2. Participate in daily menu meeting with Chef and Supervisor to cover evening meal and any specials.
3. Check dining room at pre-meal check to assure tables are correct and neat in appearance.
4. Clear table and bus dishes into the dishroom and re-set tables.
5. Follow post meal-cleaning schedule.
6. Follows dress code for department wearing provided uniforms that are clean and neat.
7. Frequently monitor posted schedule and promptly report to work at assigned time and date.
**DRUG TESTING WILL BE REQUIRED**
On the job training provided. Continuous standing, walking, bending, crouching, pushing/pulling and carrying lifting.
Food service experience helpful, but not required.