Wait StaffJob Location: Mystic, CT Apply Via Application Submit Resume and Cover Letter
Masonicare at Mystic, Independent and Assisted Senior Living - Mystic, CT
Part Time positions are available on evening shifts:
Evening Shift: 4:00pm - 8:30pm
Some Weekends and Holidays will be REQUIRED
Must be 16 years old.
Waitstaff sets up and assembles various food to be served to the residents. During the meal service, responsibilities include meeting residents needs and serving various other foods in an attractive professional manner.
Waitstaff - Essential Responsibilities:
- Wait on tables; taking resident orders, served in a professional manner and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
2. Participate in daily menu meeting with Chef and Supervisor to cover evening meal and any specials.
3. Check dining room at pre-meal check to assure tables are correct and neat in appearance.
4. Clear table and bus dishes into the dishroom and re-set tables.
5. Follow post meal-cleaning schedule.
6. Follows dress code for department wearing provided uniforms that are clean and neat.
7. Frequently monitor posted schedule and promptly report to work at assigned time and date.
8. Attend all scheduled inservices.
Education: Some high school