DishwasherJob Location: Chester, CT Apply Via Application Submit Resume and Cover Letter
Masonicare at Chester Village - Chester, CT
Part Time opportunities available. Some weekends may be required.
The Dishwasher washes dishes and cleans equipment, floors and any other sanitation procedures asked of them.
Dishwasher - Essential Responsibilities:
1. Assist in the general sanitation of the kitchen, which encompasses all aspects of proper sanitation procedures.
2. Sets up dishmachine for meal service and washes dishes, sorts silverware and cleans glasses.
3. Maintains proper cleanliness of all pots and pans using proper chemicals and procedures. Cleans all kitchen equipment as requested by supervisor. Organizes and cleans storerooms and coolers.
4. Removes all garbage from kitchen and puts in dumpster as well as recycle products.
5. Assist manager and cooks in any special cleaning project as directed.
6. Follows dress code for department wearing provided uniforms that are clean and neat. Wear hairnets as required.
- Receives all deliveries and properly rotates stack and organizes storeroom and coolers.
8. Attend all scheduled in-services.
Education: Some high school education
Experience: On-the-job training
Able to follow verbal instructions and read written directions for chemicals used