ReceptionistJob Location: Wallingford, CT Apply Via Application Submit Resume and Cover Letter
Masonicare at Ashlar Village - Wallingford, CT
Friday: 4:30pm - 7:30pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 12:30pm or 12:30pm - 5:00pm
Greets, assists and directs visitors, residents and other callers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program and safety standards.
- Provides assistance, guidance and direction to visitors and residents. Ascertains the nature of their business; assists and/or directs visitors and residents to various locations in the Village when appropriate. Calls for an escort when necessary.
- Receives messages, flowers, newspapers and other items and notifies appropriate personnel. ; delivers or arranges for the delivery of items to residents and appropriate personnel.
- Maintains files on resident’s requests for meal service as well as other needs. Maintains directory and files on current residents, their locations, status and other pertinent information according to established procedure.
- Assists in care and maintenance of department equipment and supplies.
- Participates in educational programs and inservice meetings; attends meetings as required.
- Handles all incoming emergencies through Call-for-Aid System. Notifies and directs appropriate personnel.
- Serves as “hand holder” to upset residents. Also serves as “front of the house” eyes and ears, reporting issues of importance to the President.
- Schedules resident transportation requests in to Meditech
- Inputs maintenance and housekeeping work orders into Meditech
- Maintains Outlook calendar for guest room reservations
- Fills in as needed for Administrative Assistants
- Sorts and distributes all incoming correspondence
- Assists staff with administrative duties and requests
- Receives in daily prescriptions from Hancock and Omnicare Pharmacies
- Inputs and prints maintenance/housekeeping work orders. Schedules and input transportation requests.
- Complete monthly resident anniversary cards and weekly mailing of verbiage to board members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: High School or equivalent.
Experience: Reading and writing skills.