Food Service WorkerJob Location: Mystic, CT Apply Via Application Submit Resume and Cover Letter
Food Service Worker (31191)
Masonicare at Mystic - Mystic, CT
16.5hrs/wk - Including Every Other Weekend
Evening Shift: 4:00pm -8:30pm
Summary: Under the direction of the Production Chefs, Dining Room Supervisor and Food Services Manager, cleans and maintains dishes, glasses, silverware, pots and pans, floors, equipment and any other task asked of them.
1. Must complete daily and weekly cleaning assignments.
2. Follow proper sanitary procedures when washing dishes, pots and pants, and clean and maintain dishmachine.
3. Complete special assignments and non-routine tasks in a timely manner.
4. Assist chefs with prep. work, putting away stock or as directed.
5. Adhere to all safety procedures.
6. Attend all mandatory education events.
Education: Some high school education
Experience: On-the-job training
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Able to follow verbal instructions
Physical and Mental Demands: Continuous standing, Frequent walking, bending, crouching, pushing/pulling and carrying
Food Service Worker